Who We Are
Ferguson-Florissant Transformation Project accomplishes the following:
- Developing a shared understanding of the transformational work of the district,
- Developing individual and collective agency in doing transformative work,
- Developing a strong shared ethic of excellence,
- Developing broad leadership capacity that dramatically increases Ferguson-Florissant’s agility and ability to create extraordinary schools, and
- Developing a rich learning environment for both adults and children and a commitment to continuous improvement.
The result of the transformational change process will be a strong school organization with shared vision, one willing to do the hard work of urban education empowered with the tools to support continuous improvement. Ferguson-Florissant School District will be positioned to be a model for how transformational change can improve outcomes for all students.
SEE THE TRANSFORMATION DESIGN TEAM FOR FERGUSON-FLORISSANT