Educators will come together for seven days in June to create something extraordinary. In the spirit of collaboration and commitment to the children of the Ferguson-Florissant School District, we will dig deep into these learning arenas:
- Building an ethic of excellence
- Patterns and practices that afford deep change — what does that design look like? How will systems thinking help us achieve our visions?
- The power of metaphors to change our possibilities
- Transforming supervision to afford new ways of learning together
- Transforming language to support leadership and learning for children and adults
- Engaging in active, dynamic research that transforms learning and leading
- Engaging in the practices of “appreciative inquiry”
Our days together through the institute and on into the coming school year will bring each of us to a new place and all of Ferguson-Florissant to a new era.